Terms of Usage
By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions which set out how you may use Unexplained.ie also known hereon in as Unexplained, as well as our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all these terms and conditions and the Unexplained Privacy Statement you should not access and/or use Unexplained.ie.
- Unexplained reserves the right to change these terms as well as our Privacy Statement from time to time. By continuing to use the website after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and the Unexplained Privacy Statement as updated and/or amended.
- You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use Unexplained.ie and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non- business use. Any other use of Unexplained.ie or its content requires the prior written permission of Unexplained.
- You agree to use Unexplained.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of Unexplained.ie.
- Unexplained.ie and its content is provided on an "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Unexplained will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use Unexplained.ie.
- Unexplained does not warrant that functions contained in Unexplained.ie and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Unexplained.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You acknowledge that Unexplained.ie and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Unexplained, Unexplained.ie or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by Unexplained and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of Unexplained and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of Unexplained or the third party.
- By posting "Content" on Unexplained.ie (which for the purposes of these terms and conditions is defined to include any text of whatever nature including without limitation any comments or submissions, photographs, graphics, video or audio posted by you to any part of Unexplained.ie, Unexplained branded platforms, accounts or pages), you agree that Unexplained may - free of charge - use, edit, move, moderate, copy, disclose to third parties and make the Content or any part of it available as it sees fit on the Unexplained.ie website or on any other Unexplained or third-party services in any media worldwide now known or later developed. By providing Content to Unexplained.ie you confirm and warrant that it is your own original work and not copied from anyone else or infringing any third party's intellectual property or other rights and is not defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, harassing, offensive, sexist, homophobic, threatening, encouraging racial hatred or violence or in breach of anyone's privacy, or confidentiality rights or prejudicial to legal proceedings and is not posted for promotional or commercial purposes. Unexplained does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available Content.
- You agree to fully and effectively indemnify and hold harmless Unexplained in respect of all damages, claims, demands, liabilities (including liability to third parties), losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of, in connection with or as a result of a breach of the warranty.
- Where Content is provided by you by way of submission to Unexplained or posted to any part of Unexplained.ie, Unexplained branded platforms, accounts or pages, you agree that you will not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to any third party. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any comments posted by you and that you are solely responsible for your conduct in posting such Content to any part of Unexplained.ie, Unexplained branded platforms, accounts or pages. You must not include any links to any websites or webpages.
- Unexplained reserves the absolute right to edit, move, cease to publish, moderate and delete user Content in its absolute discretion.
- If you do not want to grant Unexplained permission to use your Content in accordance with these terms and conditions, our Privacy Statement please do not share or submit them to Unexplained or post them on Unexplained.ie.
- Unexplained is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the Unexplained.ie website. Unexplained does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites.
- Unexplained does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites. Third party websites linked through Unexplained.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions and Unexplained accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and all disputes and matters arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.